In these terms and conditions, the “Company” will mean Nu-factor® Pte Ltd and the “Customer” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
- Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
- You agree and undertake NOT to: (i) post, promote or transmit any materials or information through the Site which are or may be offensive, indecent, defamatory or which may not be lawfully disseminated under applicable laws or which you know or have reason to suspect contains any viruses or damaging components which may detrimentally interfere with the Site or the operation of the Site; (ii) use the Site other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws, or view, listen to, download, print or use the Materials other than as allowed under applicable laws; or (iii) impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Any feedback, comments, or suggestions (“Submission”) you may provide regarding the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such Submission as we see fit and without any obligation to you. By making a Submission, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Submission throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Submission.
- You acknowledge that the Services contain information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You acknowledge that all such Content is proprietary to the Company and/or our suppliers. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Company’s name or any of the Company’s trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features, and you may not use the same without our express written permission.
- Permission will only be granted to you to download, print or use the Materials for personal and non-commercial uses, provided that you do not modify the Materials and that we or the relevant copyright owners retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- Use of the services and content by third parties – even of extracts – for the commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services– is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
Price and Product
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day your order is confirmed.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
Registration and Account Security
- To register with the Company website, you must be:
- Over eighteen (18) years of age.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- If you are below 18 years old: you must obtain consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), their acceptance of the Terms below and their agreement to take responsibility for (i) your actions; (ii) any charges associated with your use of any of the services, software or content provided; and (iii) your acceptance and compliance with the Terms below. If you do not have consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian(s), you must stop using/accessing this Site.
- During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your username and password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer must inform Nu-factor® Customer Service：
Name: Reikel Goh
or self update in www.nu-factor.com, immediately of any changes to the profile information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively.
- By accessing and using www.nu-factor.com, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
- This site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” Without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non – infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site.
- We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the site.
- Nu-factor® Pte Ltd may suspend the Website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- Nu-factor® Pte Ltd reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice.