Delivery & Shipping
- We reserve the right to reject orders that are deemed trading in nature. For such cases, we will investigate and reserve the rights to cancel such orders.
- We shall not be held responsible for any damage or missing items for customers who request to place their purchases outside their home, and after the delivery has been made.
- We shall aim to let you know if we expect that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Customer bears responsibility for the goods upon signing. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, please refuse to sign for the goods and notify Nu-factor® Pte Ltd Customer Service:
Name: Reikel Goh
Goods Collection at our Office
- If you have selected to pick up your order at our office, we will send you a SMS notice once your order is ready for collection (usually within 2-3 working days from order confirmation).
- If you are not personally available to collect at store, an authorized representative may collect on your behalf provided always that the said representative must be over 18 years of age. You or your representative is required to produce proof of identity (NRIC/Passport and Order Confirmation Email) on collection of products and you or your representative shall acknowledge receipt of the delivery.
- Order will be cancelled if you do not collect the product within 14 days from the day of the SMS notice for collection is being sent. No refund will be granted in such event.
- We reserve the right to withhold delivery of the products to you if we have any doubts whatsoever as to your credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
- No delivery charges apply for orders collected in selected store. However, we reserve the right to charge any reasonable delivery charges for any other special redelivery arrangement.
- We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under this Agreement where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).